Wednesday 12 March 2014

Mi'Ca Harkless- Exceptional Singer and Song writer

Mi'Ca is an exceptional singer who is divinely designed with musical nutrition. As a writer, I spend much time nurturing my writing prowess,but life has a web which it uses to connect us together irrespective of our diverse identities and purposes.I secured Mi'Ca's assistance with ease while working on my book trailer, I needed a soundtrack and surprisingly she joyfully contributed her song 'Eternity' from her album- "Just Michelle". Listening to her song made me realise how exceptionally good  she is. Stunned by it,I humbly requested to feature her on my blog...You don't hide the good,you reveal it to all.

Listen to a song of hers to verify the accolades duly bestowed on her:




About Michelle Harkless
Mi'cA better known as Michelle Harkless is a singer -songwriter from Petersburg, Virginia with a unique sound of rnb, neo-soul, and gospel with a dash of reggae fusion. Mi'cA is inspired by Tweet, Lauryn Hill, and Sade. 
Mi'cA offers her musical talents in singing, songwriting, and collaboration for upcoming projects. She also offers her services as a keyboardist for churches and events.
Connect with her via these links: iTunes: http://smarturl.it/justmichelle-ep

No comments: