Monday 30 September 2013

HEALING THE WORLD WITH WORDS (INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION)





LIGAW MAKATA (Philippines):

I

I know peace is hard to attain
I know peace is hard to maintain
I know peace is hard to sustain;
When hatred is glued to greed.

II
Our world is a special gift from above
A treasure to be cherished and loved
Words not only heal broken hearts
The world is lit up and healed by them.

Heal me, heal us, heal the world
PEACE in my piece showers us with hopes.


KOLADE OLANREWAJU FREEDOM(Nigeria):

III
Words are cords of connectivity
They connect dreams to reality
Words are rods of guidance
They give peace assurance

IV
O Man, will not you sow seeds?
Sow words of liberation
Free peace from detention
Peaceful words carve peaceful deeds.

I liken words to broom
They sweep away doom.


FREEDOM AND LIGAW UNITE PEN TO OFFER HOPES OF PEACE TO THE WORLD VIA THEIR WORDS.

PICTURE: Martin Luther King Jnr. (A symbol of peaceful words and peaceful deeds)

No comments: